Saturday, December 9, 2006

MANDY!...

MANNDDYYY!!!! ._. when you see this msg please tell me if it's a yes or no(for blog invitaton) or or maybe I should invite you, but I'm planning on deleting this blog...I'm getting insecure over ppl reading about my life's messes...so please reply to me ASAP!! ._.

So another day @ St.Robz...

ZOMG THAT GR.8 KID IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKY :O he listens to Cascada and he keeps singing...especially that song...oooboogyboogyboogygimmegoosby T~T
ugh not to mention when Rachelface and Joey(Zoey HAH! xD) thinks I'm a stalker..and I still think their avoiding me ughhhhh first it's weird jokes and NOW THIS!?! but the sad thing is I really don't know anyone worth talking to, although I would follow Liz but...nothing against her but it's just I feel a bit uncomfortable meeting with her teen-family every sat. *sigh* and I honestly don't want to talk to that gr.8 kid cuz he is just a freakhead. which leads me down to the fact that the only ppl worth(well not really) is Rachelface and stuff~

Mmmm...it is kimberly's bday today HBDAY KIMBERLY!

I'm gonna end this blog by saying that I'm really glad next sat is the last day of skool, but I still got a goddamn math test to write..and my mom is like GET FIRST PLACE THIS YEAR...but honestly I'm not good at math at all b/c I just hate doing it...next week St.Robz is gonna be a big huge fob party everyones celebrating Christmas and the good thing is I won't be here ^-^ yayyy snoozers~ i'm so glad and thers this girl in my class, yes that gr.9 face, and I honestly think shes some other guy-magnet that came down from the planet mars with a mission to date every guy who seems good-looknig to her...WELL WAT D'YA KNOW I'm her next target....seriously I wish I'd end up in the writing class I would rather do a 1000 word essay with chinese words then DEAL WITH THAT STALKING LOSER, who apparently isn't attractive(and she doesn't even wear much make-up so imagining the output of that O_o;), and shes really starting to scare me.
*sigh* I can gladly say that the next few weeks are gonna be pretty hard to not miss...

A Chronicle of RAWR~

No comments: