Unfortunately, I just got yelled at, by my mom, after picking me up from C.H.S on the night of my first meeting at procon/reach for the top. So err, the unfortunate part is, I won't be able to attend any of the procons, unless I should risk getting yelled at by my own mother every time I go ^-^...so err good luck with the arguing.
P.S I get some stagefright in formal circumstances such as this, so it'll be wise if you would get someone who can actually do much better then me at debating, so errrrr sorry and bye now ^-^
Best of luck Proconners~
KingofRAWR~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
!
MENG! YOU POOR PROSECUTED CHILD! Of course if ProCon upsets your famjam situation then you should do whats best for you--- NO pressure at all okie, luv?
As for stage fright, that's NATURAL which is why we prepare you so well..plus usually only three other people are int he room with you so its not like you'd have a huge audience to imagine in their underwear.
If you drop by this saturday at the training meeting, I'm teaching an AWESOME new tactic on getting over your fears using *drumroll* FORKS!
At any rate, i hope you'll stay involved in ProCon (even if you really cant make the meetings) and feel free to msn/text/call/email me if you need anything.
Isabelle
Post a Comment