Well it's not really a kingdom, since I'm pretty sure I'm just talking to myself right now. sigh it sux being such a loner/loser/geek/wimp/sb you don't know and don't care and such. But for those who have randomly stepped into this dark place, welcome to the blog and I hope you enjoy thee...um...decorations? Nyeehhh Anyways let's get down to business nyehh?
My life sux, I want a new one =( my family sux my school sux to the point where I hafto talk to some loser magnet(LOL j/kz xD) k so yea. My CD player has finally broken, like the insides have completely been gutted out. Then my MP3 can't be fixed anymore(But it's prolly cuz I kept jabbing at/abusing it/dropping it) So now I want an iPod, and this time I'm pretty sure I won't be so stupid this time. ._.;;
I screwed up my business test today.
I wonder if Gabrielle still hates me. And if you ever find this site, gabrielle, please don't consider me as some butter-fingered stalker k? xP
ZOMG SATURDAY SCHOOL IS SO....weird/funny/scary/random. So I go into class 10mins late, eventhough the teachers not there, and some random gr.9 kid who sits at the front goes "HI, OMFG IT'S YOU!!" *2 ugly gr.9s start cheering* Hmmm I wonder why Deanna called her broccoli head...And then there's this kid, who apparently is in gr.8, and he's sooooooooo weird. I go up to recess to find Rachelface and stuff and then he follows me so I'm like "Are you stalking me?" and he's like "No I'm just following." That kid scares me a bit he asks me the most randomess questions. He farts sometimes too. Now back to the weird ppl in my class, asides frmo the common yet very random question "OMFG, DO YOU SHAVE?!?" Class is pretty interesting, cuz no one really listens to the teacher so yes our class is pretty noisy and depressing sometimes. It's really stuffy in the port-a-pacs too. And last sat. we were playing this really funny/tarded game and stuff, it's like we hafto make up a word that corresponds to the ending word of another(Yea, I don't really get it either) and if you can't do it within 5secs you hafto sing. I didn't make it, but I didn't sing it either. The ppl in my class are really tarded most of the time, and yes Deanna if you were to be in my class, you would defintely think they have issues! xP Too bad I'll be stuck with these nikumpoops for the next 2 years of my saturdays -_-;; Oh and did I tell you that I'm failing chinese? I like forgot everything but tech. I didn't really do gr.8 either but sorta did it in bayview but I didn't learn anything cuz our teacher was too busy drinking lemon tea n' complaining about how much we don't listen(which is true! xD). Bayview Secondary SUX =P and there somepplz that I have this sorta suspicion that they are trying to find me for the past 5 weeks, until last week some dude (Is he Henry, Liz?) and some fat kid with him(LOL liz) actually finds me in my class and then they call me the name that I obviously prefer they not but, I guess I am in no power to stop some weird dude and his fat companion (sorry for making fun of him Liz, if you care that is) from name-calling. Sigh, so much activity in St.Robz especially when the upstairs wholeway has transformed into some fobby hangout(it actually looks pretty cool) haha Deanna I wish you can actually come to school with me, you would be so lost~ ^-^
And to conclude this very un-earthly blog, I would like to say best of wishes to st.robz brave and noble proconners, since I know whoever joins procon is obviously gonna out match me when it comes to arguing xD Meh, screw it I'm not gonna bother with these clubs just yet, and reach for the top was so awesome based on the fact I was sitting in the back like a loser who doesn't answer a single question even though some the answers are so simple. Like my run-on sentences? I'm not good at english and never will be good. O and p.s Deanna mentions in one of the blogs that she wants to rape liz(a lil too extreme there d-poo~) Doesn't it give you such a good impression that bloggers like me end with such random points? Hahahaha, I'm talking too much aren't I well then I'ma go now see ya!
KingRAWR~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment